Sunday, May 4, 2008

It's been a long time...


Damn...I fell off. I'm back though, better than ever...but i've been busy, I know you understand..anyway. So I went to see Hov and Mary on Friday night (May 2, 2008) at the legendary Madison Square Garden. I'll save the detailed review cause it seems everybody and their Momma has either seen the show or plans to see the show. But here are a couple highlights...1. Mary ripped it, 2. they rocked with a 12 piece band and 3. they both ran through a number of their greatest hits (many had told me Hov was only doing joints off of American Gangster, he did do some AG tracks but def did his joints too), 4. The Dream opened up and killed it, 5. Beyonce came out...then left...cause she can do that, 6. Oprah and Jodie Foster were in the front row. Good show overall, well worth the money and there were no incidents. There were a few arrests for bootlegging, but that's to be expected.


1 comment:

KB said...

I was wondering what happened . . . glad you're back.