Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Bye Giuliani!!


I guess this says a lot about me and my upbringing...lol...but I remember mockingly sticking out my tongue at Rudy Giuliani as he sat by a glass window eating his lunch at a Manhattan restaurant. Election day was quickly approaching and I had my vote decided...the year was 1989...and I was 7...lol. True story. I don't know if he saw me, but I told my Mom he did, and her big smile and subsequent laugh confirmed that I did the right thing!

So I'm going to do the right thing again..and not waste time discussing Giuliani's inevitable exit from the GOP race and just point you to the Seattle Post (a great place to catch the Northwestern pulse) who raise a great question. After leading in almost every national GOP poll in the fall of 2007 what did Rudy July do to f. this up? Egh, I could care less. But I guess continually finding personal glory in a national tragedy (9/11) had something to do with it.

No comments: