Monday, January 28, 2008

Scarface: Scarred For Life

If you're a Hip-Hop head, movie buff or a collector of all things good and worth having this is what you need in your life. I'm actually mad it took me this long to catch wind of this and I'm guessing some of you are thinking I'm late to the party since IDW Publishing dropped this Scarface sequel in 2006, but for those who are still clueless this is the SEQUEL TO SCARFACE...in graphic novel form.

Seeing as noone will ever be able to reprise Mr. Pacino's iconic role of Tony Montana this is possibly the only way this tale could be continued. It starts out with the final scene of the actual movie and then continues, taking us through Tony's strauggle to re claim his throne as the King of Coca. I'm not gonna give you too many details, but rest assured this joint has all the vulgar language, violence and t+a you would expect DePalma to sprinkle in...notable scenes take place in a Miami strip club, the everglades and Bolivia of all places...

I've already said too much...but here's a sample...

No comments: