Monday, January 28, 2008

Reebok X Kool Aid


Honestly, I don't know. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a sneaker head, I'm more of a white air force ones kind of dude...but personal preferences aside, what self respecting person would really succumb to Reebok's new "What's your flavor?" campaign...lol. All jokes aside, it is creative. And if I was a hipster, or whatever you call people who rock purple (grape) or pink (strawberry) or red (cherry) sneakers, at about $74.99 each I'd def cop a pair. And if you want to go all out, they're dropping fitteds, tees and sweatshirts in mid March so you can actually transform into a walking fruit...no pun intended. Lol, props to Reebok and Kool Aid for their forward thinking, but like work and play can I keep my sneakers and beverages separate?

No comments: